Are you passionate about soccer? Are you looking to engage with Canmore’s community in a volunteer capacity? If so, Canmore Minor Soccer Club is on the hunt for an Equipment Director.
Principle Duties – Specific to Role – Equipment Director:
Overview: The Equipment Director manages and oversees all required sports equipment and uniforms.
- Determines the needs and prepares the purchase order of sports equipment and uniforms
- Creates, establishes, maintains, and reconciles uniform and equipment inventories and oversees the maintenance of inventory records for the club.
- Oversees uniform and equipment distribution and retrieval.
- Oversees the distribution and retrieval of goal posts to and from the fields.
- Works with coaching staff to ensure that all uniforms and related apparel and equipment are maintained and returned in a clean and serviceable condition.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Stores and packs sporting equipment appropriately when not in use.
- Communication, organization and coordination skills are an asset for this role.
- There may be moderate physical activity required in the organizing of the equipment area and in making the necessary storage arrangements throughout the season.
- Five to ten hours per month
- Ability to attend monthly board meeting
If you are interested in the position send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org